Green Bike USA GB Mag 750W 48V/15Ah Fat Tire Folding Electric Bicycle with 9 Levels of Pedal Assist (PAS) and Thumb Throttle
New stock - Latest model. Limited Supply.
Call or email for special prices. We will beat any price or coupon. Why pay more?
Are you looking for a stylish folding Fat Tire bike that will take you where you want to go, sweat-free? Do you crave a powerful electric bicycle that can tackle hills and headwinds without struggle? Well, you have come to the right place.
The new GB Mag 750W has been built to last with high-end components such as a strong and reliable 750W motor, paired with an efficient, removable lithium 48V battery.
Features of the Green Bike USA GB Mag 750W Fat Tire Folding eBike
- Powerful 750W motor with lots of dependable power
- Fast charging lithium battery 48V/15Ah
- Easy quick folding which makes it perfect for commuting or to take with you in your car or on a train
- 9 Levels Pedal Assist (PAS)
- Big LCD display (watch your speed, distance, time, level assist)
- USB outlet on the battery for charging on the go
- Front suspension with lockout
- Front & rear hydraulic disc brakes and a suspension fork
- Magnesium wheels, never need adjusting
- Shimano 7-speed gears to get you up any hill
- Front and rear lights controlled by the display
- Left and right turn signals with brake light
- Brake lights
- Magnet to connect the folding sides of the bike and avoid getting damages/scratches – this is crucial if you would like to walk with the bike folded (in subways/trains)
- Rear rack included to take your things with you
- Recommended rider height: 5'5" and taller 5'2" and taller
Fold up your Green Bike USA B Mag nice and compact to fit in the trunk of most cars and take with you to enjoy everywhere. You can also store it away in your closet or under a desk at work. It's perfect for someone with limited storage space options and for commuters.
A light, robust & reliable brushless electric motor that is more efficient at producing high power acceleration. This sturdy 750W motor has the force you need for that hill-climbing ability and all-terrain surface drive.
The magnesium wheels don't need adjusting and provide a carefree, easy ride.
The Green Bike USA LCD display provides all of the information you need for your ride. It Is securely mounted for perfect visibility and comfort.
The fat tires mean worry-free riding. The big hydraulic disc brakes provide maximum stopping power in all conditions.
The Green Bike USA GB Mag 750W Fat Tire Folding eBike comes with a full complement of road safety features like turn signals, brake lights, and front lights. It’s ideal for crowded cities where you have to ride on the street safely.
The front suspension has a lockout if you really want to feel the road.
Ride your own route with confidence and comfort with the new Green Bike USA GB Mag 750W Fat Tire Folding eBike.
Three ways to ride the Green Bike USA GB Mag 750W Fat Tire Folding eBike
- Pedal only (with no help from the motor)
- Pedal Assist (with 9 levels of assist to choose from)
- Throttle only (effortless like a motorcycle)vides a great boost at the same time.
The GB Mag Fat Tire can be used as a normal bike where the rider provides all the power, or you can use just the throttle and let the bike do all of the work. There is also an in-between option, Pedal Assist, where the rider pedals and the motor provides a great boost at the same time. It makes riding fun and effortless.
Specifications of the Green Bike USA GB Mag 750W Fat Tire Folding eBike
|TOTAL WEIGHT||66 Lbs|
|SUSPENSION||Front suspension with lockout for smooth riding|
|BATTERY||The battery can be removed very easily. Fast charging Lithium DLG 48V/15Ah battery|
|FOLDING CAPABILITY||Easy quick folding to take with you in your car or in a train|
|DISPLAY||Big LCD multi-functional display (watch your speed, distance, time, level assist)|
|PEDAL ASSIST||9 Levels|
|DISC BRAKES||Front & rear hydraulic disc brakes|
|LIGHTS||Front and rear light controlled by the display. Left and right turn signals & brake lights|
|HANDLEBAR||Wide handlebar for easier maneuvering|
|Magnet||to connect the folding sides of the bike and avoid getting damages/scratches – this is crucial if you would like to walk with the bike folded (in subways/trains)|
|MINIMUM SEAT HEIGHT||32"|
|RIDER'S RECOMMENDED MINIMUM HEIGHT||5'2 - 6'5|