Eunorau Fat HD 1000W 48V/15.6Ah Fat Tire Mid-Drive Electric Bicycle with 5 Levels of Pedal Assist (PAS) and Thumb Throttle
Take an extra 15% off. Use the code EUNORAU15 at checkout.
New stock - Latest model. Limited Supply.
The EUNORAU FAT-HD is one of the more powerful production eBikes on the market today. Built entirely around the Bafang BBSHD 1000w motor. On the features list, we have the two-height pannier rack has a wide plate and spring-tensioned arms for holding small, pliable items, and the metal fenders are a great plus. Metal fenders stay in place much better, especially when encountering loose and packed terrain such as mud. The strong 13ga spokes are well-fitted for the size and torque of the system, and the wheel punch-outs make for a great look on the bike overall.
Features of the Eunorau Fat HD Fat Tire Mid-Drive eBike
- Super powerful 1000W rated, 1500W (peak) motor
- Mid-drive motor - The mid-drive motor will let you roam cities, climb hills, and explore with ease
Removable battery - With a simple twist of a key, you can take out the battery and put it to charge
- Up to 40 miles range based on battery choice (depending on rider's weight and riding conditions)
- 5 programmable Levels of Pedal Assist (PAS) to help you find just the right amount of help from the motor
- Hydraulic disc brakes
- Large, easy-to-read display with a lot of information
- Shimano 7-speed (gears) transmission
- Front suspension fork to soak up all the bumps
- 4" Kenda Krusade fat tires - Whether you're up against sand, mud, or snow, these tires will handle it without breaking a sweat. The Fat HD is ready for all-season, all-terrain riding
- Integrated front light - Never ride blind again. Our bikes come with front lights integrated with the main battery of the bike
- Rack and fenders included for FREE
- Max load: 440 lbs.
The powerful and reliable 1000W 48V motor with 5 levels of Pedal Assist and 7-speed transmission will climb even the big hill without breaking a sweat.
Take on any terrain with 160Nm of torque, RST-Guide suspension fork, and hydraulic disc brakes for maximum stopping power and safety in all conditions.
Bafang M615 BBSHD mid-drive system
The Bafang M615 system features the G320 electric motor with over 1500 watts of peak power, 160Nm of torque, and cadence-sensing assist. This allows you to span cities, climb hills, and explore all the places you want to go with ease.
Removable lithium-ion battery
This removable battery system is a game changer that offers unmatched convenience when recharging. With a simple twist of a key, you can take out the battery and put it to charge.
Absorbing a lot of jarring bumps and shocks on rugged routes, the RST fork helps maintain your energy, helping you focus on riding better and faster.
180MM hydraulic disc brakes
These brakes are sensitive, but provide efficient and ample force when braking. When riding in harsh conditions; they are swift, and can be relied upon to ensure your safety.
Shimano 7-speed gear shift system
With this 7-speed shifter, there is a larger cog for up-hill riding and a smaller cog for high-speed riding. Speed can be easily adjusted with the pedal-assist system.
Chain wheel with cover
The aluminum bash guard on this model helps protect the chain ring teeth from strikes, while also keeping the chain locked ﬁrmly into place.
This LCD display delivers necessary information for riders: battery life, riding speed, milage, pedal assist level, etc. With waterproof connectors, the display is an essential tool that defines a great electric bike – keeping track of essential factors that are valuable to know when cycling.
6V-60V LED headlight
Light the path with the front light powered by the bike's battery. It can be turned on/off on the handlebar control pad. The headlight is bright enough to make night driving much safer and more enjoyable.
Rack and fenders
These fenders come in great use. They will keep your bike clean, and come with an integrated taillight, and if you ever need to carry some extra gear, don’t worry— just strap on the rear rack and make your way.
Three ways to ride the Eunorau Fat HD Fat Tire Mid-Drive eBike
- Pedal only (with no help from the motor)
- Pedal Assist (with 5 levels of assistance to choose from)
- Throttle only (effortless like a motorcycle)
The Eunorau Fat HD can be used as a normal bike where the rider provides all the power, or you can use just the throttle and let the bike do all of the work. There is also an in-between option, Pedal Assist, where the rider pedals and the motor provides a great boost at the same time. You can choose the level that is right for your type of riding. The Levels of Pedal Assist allow for increased ride efficiency, resulting in less strain on your knees while riding. It makes riding fun and effortless.
Specifications of the Eunorau Fat HD Fat Tire Mid-Drive eBike
- Battery: 48V/15.6Ah
- Range: 40 Miles
- Motor: 48V1000W BAFANG brushless mid motor installed in mid-frame
- Total payload capacity: 440 lbs
- Recommended rider heights: 5'7" ~ 6'4"
- Charger: US standard 2.0 A smart charger
- Controller: 48V / 30A
- Display: 500C LCD display
- Weight: 78.7 lbs
- Pedal Assist Intelligent: 0~5 level pedal assist
- Box dimensions: (cm) 156 L x 34.5 W x 85 H
- Tires: Kenda Krusade sport tires 26" x 4.0"
- Brake lever: PROMAX made hydraulic disc brakes with motor cutoff switch
- Rear light: Taillight
- Shifter: Shimano derailleur 7-speed gear shift system
- Brake rotor: EUNORAU design 180MM hydraulic disc brakes
- Throttle: Thumb throttle
- Gear sensor: Bafang BBSHD gear sensor
- Crank: 170mm forged alloy
- Cassette: Shimano 12-28T
- Front fork: RST GUIDE 100mm Travel
- Frame material: 6061 Aluminum alloy
- Pedal: Aluminum alloy pedal with reflectors
- Grips: Rubberized slant waffle pattern, friction mounted
- Front light: LED light
- Saddle: Comfort saddle, height to ground 33.9"-42.5"
- Tool: Included
- Chainring: 46T EUNORAU chain-wheel with protection
- Rims: 26-inch black alloy wheels
* EUNORAU has the right without notice to the consumer to substitute components of at least equal quality for advertised EUNORAU eBike components in the event of the unavailability of such advertised components.