Eunorau Fat HS 1000W 48V/14Ah Fat Tire Mid-Drive Electric Bicycle with 5 Levels of Pedal Assist (PAS) and Thumb Throttle
New stock - Latest model. Limited Supply.
The EUNORAU FAT-HS has a Bafang mid-drive motor with 1000 nominal watts of power and a whopping 160 Newton meters of torque. This motor feels every bit as powerful as it sounds, and because it’s a mid-drive it’s also able to utilize the gearing of the bike for either extra torque or extra speed, depending on what gear you’re in. This is a feat that hub drives cannot do. It’s also something you absolutely want if you tackle highly steep hills, deep mud, snow, or sand, or if you plan on towing a trailer with extra gear, which you could most definitely do with the FAT-HS.
Features of the Eunorau Fat HS 1000W 48V Fat Tire Mid-Drive eBike
- Super powerful 1000W rated, 1500W (peak) motor
- Mid-drive motor - The mid-drive motor will let you roam cities, climb hills, and explore with ease
Removable battery - With a simple twist of a key, you can take out the battery and put it to charge
- Up to 80 miles range based on battery choice (depending on rider's weight and riding conditions)
- 5 programmable Levels of Pedal Assist (PAS) to help you find just the right amount of help from the motor
- Hydraulic disc brakes
- Large, easy-to-read display with a lot of information
- Shimano 9-speed (gears) transmission
- Front and rear suspension to soak up all the bumps
- 4" Kenda Krusade fat tires - Whether you're up against sand, mud, or snow, these tires will handle it without breaking a sweat. The Fat HS is ready for all-season, all-terrain riding
- Integrated LED front light - Never ride blind again. Our bikes come with front lights integrated with the main battery of the bike
- Max load: 440 lbs.
The powerful and reliable 1000W 48V motor with 5 levels of Pedal Assist and 9-speed transmission will climb even the big hill without breaking a sweat.
Take on any terrain with 160Nm of torque, RST-Guide suspension fork, and hydraulic disc brakes for maximum stopping power and safety in all conditions.
Bafang M615 BBSHD mid-drive system
The Bafang M615 system features the G320 electric motor with over 1500 watts of peak power, 160Nm of torque, and cadence-sensing assist. This allows you to span cities, climb hills, and explore all the places you want to go with ease.
Shimano 9-speed gear shift system
With this 9-speed shifter, there is a larger cog for up-hill riding and a smaller cog for high-speed riding. Speed can be easily adjusted with the pedal-assist system.
Absorbing a lot of jarring bumps and shocks on rugged routes, the RST fork helps maintain your energy, helping you focus on riding better and faster.
The rear suspension sets the FAT HS apart from the rest of our lineup, making it the ultimate eBike. Take on any trail with maximum comfort and control.
This display has bright numerics and is easy to read even in direct sunlight. With waterproof connectors, it displays battery life, speed, and distance, and has push mode - a feature to use in the circumstance of pushing the bike uphill.
Removable lithium-ion battery
This removable battery system is a game changer that offers unmatched convenience when recharging. With a simple twist of a key, you can take out the battery and put it to charge.
180MM Hydraulic disc brakes
These brakes are sensitive, but provide eﬃcient and ample force when braking. When riding in harsh conditions, they break swiftly and can be relied upon to ensure your safety.
26"X4" KENDA Krusade sport tires
26"x4" Kenda Krusade Sport fat tires provide upgraded grip and traction on rugged roads. Whether you're up against sand, mud, or snow, these tires will handle it with ease. The EUNORAU FAT-HS is ready for all-season, all-terrain riding.
6V-60V LED headlight
Light the path with the front light powered by the bike's battery. It can be turned on/off on the handlebar control pad. The headlight is bright enough to make night driving much safer and more enjoyable.
Three ways to ride the Eunorau Fat HS 1000W 48V Fat Tire Mid-Drive eBike
- Pedal only (with no help from the motor)
- Pedal Assist (with 5 levels of assistance to choose from)
- Throttle only (effortless like a motorcycle)
The Eunorau Fat HS can be used as a normal bike where the rider provides all the power, or you can use just the throttle and let the bike do all of the work. There is also an in-between option, Pedal Assist, where the rider pedals and the motor provides a great boost at the same time. You can choose the level that is right for your type of riding. The Levels of Pedal Assist allow for increased ride efficiency, resulting in less strain on your knees while riding. It makes riding fun and effortless.
Specifications of the Eunorau Fat HS 1000W 48V Fat Tire Mid-Drive eBike
- Battery: 48V/14Ah standard+optional second battery (Max17Ah)
- Range: 80 Miles (48V/17Ah SAMSUNG cells + second battery 17Ah)
- Motor: 48V1000W BAFANG M615 mid-motor（Cadence sensor）
- Total payload capacity: 440 lbs
- Recommended rider heights: 5'3" ~ 6'4"
- Charger: US standard 2.0 A smart charger
- Controller: 48V / 30A
- Display: CDC6 LCD display
- Weight: 79.4 lbs
- Pedal Assist Intelligent (PAS): 0~5 level pedal assist
- Box dimensions: (cm) 168 L x 34.5 W x 85 H
- Tires: Kenda Krusade sport tires 26" x 4.0" with K-Shield protection
- Brake lever: Hydraulic disc brakes levers with motor cutoff switch
- Rear light: Taillight
- Shifter: SHIMANO ALIVIO/SUNRACE RDM91 - 9-speed gear shift system
- Brake rotor: EUNORAU design 180MM hydraulic disc brakes
- Throttle: Thumb throttle
- Stem: EUNORAU TDS-D507G-8FOV
- Crank: 170mm forged alloy
- Cassette: Shimano- 11-34T
- Front fork: RST GUIDE 75mm travel
- Rear shock: KS-388RL,48mm
- Pedal: Nylon pedal with reflectors
- Frame: Aluminum alloy 6061 full suspension
- Front light: 6-60V LED light
- Saddle: Comfort saddle, height to ground 34"-43.3"
- Tool: Included
- Chainring: 42T 7075 CNC chain-wheel crank
- Rims: 26-inch black alloy wheels
* EUNORAU has the right without notice to the consumer to substitute components of at least equal quality for advertised EUNORAU eBike components in the event of the unavailability of such advertised components.