e-JOE Epik Carbon 500W 48V/11Ah Folding Cruiser Electric Bicycle with 5 Levels of Pedal Assist (PAS) and Thumb Throttle
New stock - Latest model. Limited Supply.
Email or call for our special discounts and coupon codes. We will BEAT any online price or coupon.
We are excited to announce the launch of a completely new bike in 2019, EPIK Carbon. A futuristic and stunning style, foldable frame with magnesium wheels, and a 500W nominal (750 Watt peak) brushless geared hub motor. The Epik Carbon has 5 levels of pedal assist to make riding nice, easy, and enjoyable.
Features of the e-JOE Epik Carbon 500W Folding Cruiser eBike
- Powerful 500W nominal 750W peak motor will tackle any hill with ease
- Easy and quick folding to take with you in your car or to store in smaller places
- 5 levels of Pedal Assist to find just the right amount of help from the motor
- Thumb throttle for safety and when you don't feel like pedaling
- Big disc brakes
- Easy to read and use the display with all the information at your fingertips
- Kenda Puncture-resistant tires mean you never have to worry about flats
- Magnesium wheels, don't need adjusting
- The removable lithium-ion battery is cleverly hidden inside the frame - doesn't even look like an eBike when it's locked up on the street
- Up to 40-mile range (depending on rider's weight and riding conditions)
- Super comfy seat so you can ride all day
- Load capacity of 300 lbs.
- Front and rear lights included for FREE
This new model looks great and functions beautifully thanks to the latest technological advances.
Nice and easy to fold
No tools needed to fold the bike. There is a folding lever that you release to easily fold the bike so it can fit in the trunk of most cars and take with you to enjoy everywhere. It's perfect for someone with limited storage space options and for commuters.
Easy to read LCD display right at your fingertips
Three ways to ride the e-JOE Epik Carbon 500W Folding Cruiser eBike
- Pedal only (with no help from the motor)
- Pedal Assist (with 5 levels of assist to choose from)
- Throttle only (effortless like a motorcycle)
The E-Joe Epik Carbon can be used as a normal bike where the rider provides all the power, or you can use just the throttle and let the bike do all of the work. There is also an in-between option, Pedal Assist, where the rider pedals and the motor provides a great boost at the same time. You can choose the level that is right for your type of riding. The Levels of Pedal Assist allow for increased ride efficiency, resulting in less strain on your knees while riding. It makes riding fun and effortless.
Specifications of the E-Joe Epik Carbon 500W Folding Cruiser eBike
- Motor: MXUS 500W Rated with 750W peak rear brushless geared hub motor
- Battery: 48V 11Ah Samsung 18650-cells lithium-ion
- Range: up to 40 miles (depending on terrains and rider’s weight)
- Recharging Time: about 4 hours (at the low battery)
- LCD Display: KD - 58C (ON/OFF power, speedometer, tripmeter, battery indicator, Pedal Assist Level)
- Throttle: Thumb Throttle Control
- Pedal Assist System: 5 Level Pedal Assist with cadence sensor
- Frame: Aluminum alloy folding frame with modern design
- Tires: 20” x 2.5” Kenda puncture-resistant tire
- Seat: Velo seat with pressure reduction and enhanced shock absorption
- Brakes: Front/Rear: TEKTRO 180 mm rotor disc brakes
- Gearing: 7-speed Shimano Tourney
- Accessories: Front & rear reflectors
- Dimensions: L65″ x H45″ x W24″
- Dimensions (when folded): L38″ x H29″ x W20″
- Weight (with battery): 55 lbs.
- Load Capacity: 300 lbs.
- Colors: Black matte, sky blue
e-JOE Epik Carbon 500W Folding Cruiser eBike user's manual click HERE
Videos of the e-JOE Epik Carbon 500W Folding Cruiser eBike