Aventon Pace 500 Commuter Hybrid Comfort Cruiser 500W 48V/11.6Ah electric bicycle with 5 Levels of Pedal Assist (PAS) and Thumb Throttle
Email or call us. We will BEAT any online price or coupon!
New stock - latest 2019 model.
The Aventon Pace 500 is one of the best value all around eBikes made. With the sweep back handlebars, your body is in a comfortable upright position to ride all day. The powerful and reliable 500W 48V motor with 5 levels of pedal assist and an 8-speed transmission will climb even the big hills of San Francisco without breaking a sweat. The Pace 500 is a great choice as a commuter or just to cruise around town. The big Kenda tires are fast and stable for the road or light trails. The Aventon Pace 500 is one of the few bikes in this price range equipped with big strong Tektro hydraulic disc brakes for maximum stopping power and safety in all conditions. The Pace 500 is simply the most fun you can have on 2 wheels.
This bike has quickly become a staff favorite!
Features of the Aventon Pace 500 eBike
- Powerful 500W motor combined with a high-quality Samsung 48V 11.6Ah battery
- One of the few eBikes offered in different sizes to get the perfect fit for you
- Tektro hydraulic disc brakes for maximum stopping power in all conditions
- Motor inhibitors on the brake levers for added safety will shut off the motor when you use the brakes
- Comfortable seat and ergonomic grips
- 5 levels of pedal assist and advanced cadence sensor to give you just the right amount of help from the motor
- Big and fast Kenda eBike specific tires are worry-free and comfortable with a reflective stripe for safety
- A thumb throttle when you want to just kick back and not pedal at all
- 8-speed Shimano gears are reliable and easy to service
- Sweep back handlebars put your back in a more upright comfortable riding position
- Low maintenance
Our large display is easy to read, backlit, and water resistant. With a thin, stylish bezel, this LCD screen looks good and is functional too. You can easily track your battery level, speed, pedal assist level, trip distance, and more.
Brushless motors are typically 5%-10% more efficient than brushed motors (that means your eBike goes further on a charge) and are virtually maintenance free. Our 500-watt brushless motor is paired to highly efficient arc magnets that give you more available power as you pedal.
We chose name brand Samsung 18650 cells to build our battery packs to ensure maximum range and performance even after hundreds of charge cycles. The onboard battery management system also features smart safety protection to ensure fast, safe charging.
The intelligent controller featuring six high-grade Toshiba MOSFETs and operates as the “brain”, communicating and processing information between all electronic components, delivering optimal performance as you ride.
Three ways to ride the Aventon Pace 500 Commuter Cruiser eBike
- Pedal only (with no help from the motor)
- Pedal Assist (with 5 levels of assist to choose from)
- Throttle only (effortless like a motorcycle)
It can be used as a normal bike where the rider provides all the power, or you can use just the throttle and let the bike do all of the work. There is also an in-between option, Pedal Assist, where the rider pedals and the motor provides a great boost at the same time.
Choose the perfect size eBike for you
Videos of the Aventon Pace 500 Commuter Cruiser eBike
Specifications of the Aventon Pace 500 eBike
- MOTOR 500W 48V brushless rear hub motor
- BATTERY Semi-integrated lithium-ion 48V 11.6Ah (556.8Wh) with Samsung cells
- DISPLAY LCD Smart display
- SENSOR Cadence sensor
- POWER ASSIST LEVELS 5 assist levels
- EST. CHARGE TIME 4hrs
- EST. RANGE 30 Miles (556.8Wh standard battery)
- FRAME 6061 double-butted aluminum alloy
- FORK 6061 aluminum alloy, tapered
- PEDALS 9/16” alloy platform
- CRANKSET 170mm w/ 42t chainring
- BOTTOM BRACKET Square taper, sealed
- CHAIN KMC Z-72, 8 speed
- REAR DERAILLEUR Shimano Altus 8 speed
- CASSETTE Shimano Altus 11-36 cassette, 8 speed
- SHIFTER Shimano 8 speed Altus
- RIM Double wall aluminum 36h front & rear
- HUBS Joytech 36H disc nutted front and rear
- TIRES 27.5" x 2.2" Kenda Kwick Seven Sport, eBike rated
- TUBES Butyl rubber, schrader valve
- SPOKES Black stainless 13 gauge
- BRAKES TEKTRO HD-T285 180mm hydraulic disc brakes
- HEADSET VP sealed bearing headset
- HANDLEBARS Aluminum 31.8mm 15 degree sweptback
- HANDLEBAR GRIPS Ergonomic Comfort
- STEM Threadless, Adjustable Angle 31.8mm
- SEATPOST Forged Alloy, 31.6mm, 2-Bolt Clamp
- SADDLE Velo Comfort, Steel Rails, 245mm
- WEIGHT 49lbs (Size Medium)
- WEIGHT LIMIT Maximum Rider Weight: 250lbs, Cargo capacity: 50lbs