Aventon Pace 350 Commuter Comfort Hybrid Cruiser 350W 36V/11.6Ah electric bicycle with 5 Levels of Pedal Assist (PAS) and Thumb Throttle
New stock - Latest model. Limited Supply.
Keep up the Pace with our latest e-bike! This amazing e-bike maximizes fun and keeps you going on. It's like powering up your legs to make hills a thing of the past. With a 350W hub-drive motor and large comfortable tires, the Pace gives you the ultimate balance in comfort and power. With a relaxed, upright riding position and 5-levels of pedal-assist, this ride will keep the smile on your face all day long.
Features of the Aventon Pace 350 Commuter Cruiser eBike
- Powerful 350W brushless motor combined with a high-quality Samsung 36V 11.6Ah battery
- 30 Miles estimated range per charge (depending on rider's weight and riding conditions)
- One of the few eBikes offered in different sizes to get the perfect fit for you
- Tektro mechanical disc brakes w/ safety motor cut-off sensor for a powerful stopping performance
- Comfortable seat and ergonomic grips
- Pedal Assist and throttle
- 5 levels of pedal assist and advanced cadence sensor to give you just the right amount of help from the motor
- 7-speed Shimano gears are reliable and easy to service
- LCD smart display
- 27.5" eBike rated Kenda tires for safety and comfort
- Sweep back handlebars put your back in a more upright comfortable riding position
- 30-day hassle-free return policy
- Easy to assemble and maintain
- Free assembly tools included - a $25 value
The distance you can travel on your eBike using a single battery charge is the range. Pace 350 goes about 30 miles on a charge - plenty for a ride down the bike path and back, or a trip to the market. The range is extended if you use less pedal assist and ride in flat terrain, and reduced when riding on steep hills or into a headwind.
Aventon Pace 350 comes with a powerful 36V, 11.6Ah lithium-ion battery. It’s built with premium Samsung cells. You can extend the range of your bike by adding a second battery to keep at home or office. This saves the time of waiting for a battery to charge, you can simply swap in a fresh battery instead.
Our Pace 350 comes with pedal assist AND throttle. Very few or most eBikes at our competitor's price points do not come with BOTH of these features. However, we have both features on our line of eBikes to make riding easier and more fun. We like to give our customers the choice of which option they will want to use while riding their electric bicycle. Not only do we have these features for you to enjoy but our eBike also comes with a walk mode when you hold down the down arrow which enables walk mode at 3mph to help you up those steep hills! To learn more about the features on this bike make sure to watch our “Pace 350 features” video.
Reflective stripe tires
The reflective stripe tires add safety while riding at night.
The Aventon Pace 350 36V Commuter Cruiser electric bicycle uses drivetrain components from the most trusted brand, Shimano. We’ve included an easy to operate trigger shifter and wide-range gears to help you on the hills.
It is one of the lighter electric bicycles on the market at just 46 pounds so it is easier to carry upstairs or onto a car rack. The battery is easily removable to make the bike even lighter if needed.
Our large display is easy to read, backlit, and water-resistant. With a thin, stylish bezel, this LCD screen looks good and is functional too. You can easily track your battery level, speed, pedal assist level, trip distance, and more.
Brushless motors are typically 5%-10% more efficient than brushed motors (that means your eBike goes further on a charge) and are virtually maintenance free. Our 350-watt brushless motor is paired to highly efficient arc magnets that give you more available power as you pedal.
We chose name brand Samsung 18650 cells to build our battery packs to ensure maximum range and performance even after hundreds of charge cycles. The onboard battery management system also features smart safety protection to ensure fast, safe charging.
The intelligent controller featuring six high-grade Toshiba MOSFETs and operates as the “brain”, communicating and processing information between all electronic components, delivering optimal performance as you ride.
Three ways to ride the Aventon Pace 350 Commuter Cruiser eBike
- Pedal only (with no help from the motor)
- Pedal Assist (with 5 levels of assist to choose from)
- Throttle only (effortless like a motorcycle)
It can be used as a normal bike where the rider provides all the power, or you can use just the throttle and let the bike do all of the work. There is also an in-between option, Pedal Assist, where the rider pedals and the motor provides a great boost at the same time.
Choose the perfect size eBike for you