We know that not everything works out exactly like you planned, so if you are not completely satisfied with your new eBike we are here to help. One of the reasons so many people purchase from us is our commitment to outstanding customer service - and we don't stop once you have purchased your eBike. We are here to help you every pedal of the way.
If you have any problems with your product, please email us at email@example.com or call us at (307) 278-1544 and we will help you file a warranty claim with the manufacturer. It is a very easy process and all of our manufacturers are among the best in the industry.
Enzo eBikes wants your shopping experience to be the best in the business. For that reason we offer a 30 day satisfaction guarantee. If you are not completely satisfied with your order, simply return the unused/unworn item(s) including all original tags and packaging at your expense within 30 days of purchase for a full refund.
Every new Enzo eBike comes with our warranty. Once your Enzo eBike is registered (http://www.enzoebike.com)with Enzo eBike LLC, we provide each original retail purchaser a warranty against defects in materials and workmanship, as stated below:
- Frame – except fork
- Electric motor, LCD, and controller
This warranty applies to 2017 and newer model bicycles. Any other original part or component shall be covered by the stated warranty of the original manufacturer. Any products not specifically included above are hereby omitted. Any other original part or component shall be covered by the stated warranty of the original manufacturer. Any products not specifically included above are hereby omitted.
THIS WARRANTY DOES NOT COVER:
- Normal wear and tear
- Improper assembly
- Improper follow-up maintenance
- Installation of components, parts, or accessories not originally intended for or compatible with the bicycle as sold
- Damage or failure due to accident, misuse, abuse, or neglect
- Damages resulting from failure to follow Instructions for Use and Warnings as provided in the Owner’s
- Manual for the eBike
- Damages resulting from improper charging of the battery pack or use of any charger not supplied by Enzo eBikes LLC
- Labor charges for part replacement or changeoverThis warranty is void in its entirety by any modification of the frame, fork, or components. This warranty is expressly limited to the repair or replacement of a defective item, and said repair or replacement is the sole remedy of the warranty. This warranty extends from the date of purchase, is offered only to the original owner, and is not transferable. This warranty applies only to Enzo eBikes LLC purchased through an authorized dealer or distributor. Enzo eBikes LLC is not responsible for incidental or consequential damages. Some states do not allow the exclusion of incidental or consequential damages, so the above exclusion may not apply to you. Any claim against this warranty must be made through an authorized dealer or distributor. Proof of purchase is required. The eBike must be registered at the time of purchase with Enzo eBikes LLC before a warranty claim may be processed. Claims made outside the country of purchase may be subject to fees and additional restrictions. Warranty, duration, and detail may differ by frame type and/or by country. This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and those rights may vary from place to place. This warranty does not affect your statutory rights. The English version of the warranty shall prevail.
If you have any problems with your product, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at (307) 278-1544 and we will help you file a warranty claim with the manufacturer.