Eunorau Specter ST 1000W 48V/14Ah Fat Tire Mid-Drive Electric Bicycle with 5 Levels of Pedal Assist (PAS) and Thumb Throttle
New stock - Latest model. Limited Supply.
The core of the Specter’s ST power is the Bafang G510 (M620) motor, which itself is the flagship of Bafang’s lineup. The G510 motor holds a royal flush of specs: mid-drive, 1000w, torque sensor, 160 Nm torque, and both throttle and pedal assist. In layman’s terms, the motor has excellent balance, power, and utility, feels intuitive, and is used in high-powered cargo bikes, mountain bikes, and high-speed bikes alike.
Features of the Eunorau Specter ST 1000W 48V Fat Tire Mid-Drive eBike
- Super powerful 1000W
- Mid-drive motor - The mid-drive motor will let you roam cities, climb hills, and explore with ease
Removable battery - With a simple twist of a key, you can take out the battery and put it to charge
- Optional secondary battery
- Up to 65 miles range (depending on rider's weight and riding conditions)
- 5 programmable Levels of Pedal Assist (PAS) to help you find just the right amount of help from the motor
- Hydraulic disc brakes
- Large, easy to read display with a lot of information
- SRAM NX 11-speed (gears) transmission
- Front and rear suspension to soak up all the bumps
- Integrated front and tail lights - Never ride blind again. Our bikes come with front lights integrated with the main battery of the bike
- Max load: 300 lbs.
The torque-sensing pedal assists from the motor is a standout feature for climbing use. With a press of the feet, the electric system would deliver power perfectly tailored to the pressure of the pedals. The predictability and immediacy of the torque sensor deliver the perfect amount of energy in almost any condition. The match of intuition and technology makes this an excellent motor for rough and varied conditions, something that a cadence-based motor cannot do.
BAFANG TFT display
The DPC18 is a color TFT screen and it’s super easy to read even in direct sunlight. It’s also adjustable if you do want to change the angle. And it shows all kinds of important information about your ride including speed, battery life, range, odometer, pedal assist level, and more.
140MM travel suspension fork
The front suspension fork features 140mm of travel, compression adjustment, and lockout. It effectively absorbs most of the jarring bumps and shocks, especially on complicated and rugged routes, reducing your tiredness and allowing you to ride faster.
DNM rear shock
The DNM rear suspension sets the Eunorau SPECTER-ST apart from the rest of our lineup, making it the ultimate eBike. Take on any trail with maximum comfort and control.
Optional secondary battery
The range-extender battery options with dual battery design can expand your eBike's range all the way to 80 miles. Go further, explore more.
Combined with the powerhouse motor are a Sram NX 11-speed derailleur and an 11 to 42-tooth cassette. The system interfaced perfectly with the motor, largely due to the shift detection that was combined with the motor.
180MM hydraulic disc brakes
Sensitive EUNORAU 180mm hydraulic disc brakes provide ample braking force even in the harshest conditions efficiently.
Chain wheel with cover
The double-sided aluminum bash guard on this model helps protect the chain ring teeth from strikes, while also keeping the chain locked ﬁrmly into place.
Comfort saddle with taillight
Every fancy memory of riding should have one comfortable saddle, and 2 modes on each light: Steady and flashing. Visible to motorists over 1500 feet away.
Specifications of the Eunorau Specter ST 1000W 48V Fat Tire Mid-Drive eBike
- Battery: 48V14Ah + optional second battery
- Range: 80 miles (48V17Ah SAMSUNG cells + second 17Ah battery)
- Motor: 48V1000W Bafang M620 mid-motor with 160 Nm torque
- Total payload capacity: 300 lbs
- Recommended rider heights: 5'3" ~ 6'4"
- Charger: US standard 2.0 A smart charger
- Controller: 48V
- Display: BAFANG DPC18 display
- Weight: 79lbs
- Pedal Assist Intelligent: 0~5 level pedal assist
- Box dimensions: (cm) 170 L x 32.5 W x 85 H
- Tires: 27.5 x 2.8"
- Brake lever: Hydraulic disc brakes levers with motor cutoff switch
- Rear light: Taillight
- Shifter: SRAM NX 1x11 speed gear shift system
- Brake rotor: EUNORAU designed 180MM hydraulic disc brakes
- Throttle: Thumb throttle
- Handlebar: Comfortable stem
- Crank: 170mm forged alloy
- Cassette: SRAM NX 11-42T
- Front fork: EUNORAU 140mm travel suspension fork
- Rear shock: DNM AO-38RC,165mm
- Saddle: Selle Royal saddle, height to ground 32.3"-34.3"
- Pedal: Nylon pedal with reflectors
- Bike frame: Aluminum alloy 6061 with suspension
- Front light: LED light
- Tool: Included
- Chainring: 40T BAFANG chain wheel with protection
- Rims: 27.5inch black alloy wheel
* EUNORAU has the right without notice to the consumer to substitute components of at least equal quality for advertised EUNORAU eBike components in the event of the unavailability of such advertised components.