Emazing Apollo 93h3h Mountain eBike
Riding a mountain bike never felt so good! Ultra lightweight, big 29" wheels, hydraulic disc brakes, high-end components and the most advanced PAS on the market makes the Emazing Apollo an epic ride in every sense! To top it off it looks beautiful, too!
Why we love this bike!
- The big 29" tires will roll over practically anything
- At 43 lbs, it´s one of the lightest mountain eBikes out there
- The Pedal Assist System (PAS) is bar none - controlled by both cadence and torque sensors. 5 levels of assist
- Gets up to 50 miles on a single charge
- Powerful hydraulic disc brakes will slow you down as fast as you get going
Check out why ElectricBikeReview.com loves the Apollo!
The Nitty Gritty
Motor: DC 350W rear brushless gear motor
Battery: 36V/8.7AH Panasonic NNP Li-ion Battery (same as the one used for Electric Vehicle in USA) with advanced Battery Management System, and complied with UN38.3 test required by Federal Aviation Administration
Tires: 29” all-terrain mountain
Frame: Taiwan Hodaka
PAS: USA patented Pedal Assist System (PAS) by DH feed-forward and Dutch patented TMM feedback automatic control with Additional Hand-Throttle control
Gears: Shimano Deore 9 speed derailleur
Brakes: Front and rear Tektro hydraulic disc brakes
Fork: SR SUNTOUR fork suspension
Display: Multifunction Liquid Crystal Display (LCD)
Distance: 20 to 50 miles depending on level of assist and conditions
Speed: 20 mph
Weight: 43 lbs
Saftety: All design meet and pass ISO4210 – Safety requirements for e-bike riding