e-JOE Epik Swan XV 500W 48V/11Ah Folding Step-Through Electric Bicycle with 5 Levels of Pedal Assist (PAS) and Thumb Throttle
New stock - Latest model. Limited Supply.
Email or call for our special discounts and coupon codes. We will BEAT any online price or coupon.
We are excited to announce the launch of a completely new bike, EPIK Swan! The EPIK Swan is a refined version of a so popular EPIK SE (Sports Edition), which tops our best-selling product list every year.
Features of the e-JOE Epik Swan Folding Step-Through eBike
- Powerful 500W nominal 860W peak motor will climb any hill with ease
- Easy and quick folding to take with you in your car or to store in smaller places
- Aluminum alloy frame step-thru design
- 5 levels of Pedal Assist (PAS) to find just the right amount of help from the motor
- Integrated, removable Samsung lithium-ion battery
- Up to 40-mile range on a single charge, depending on rider's weight and riding conditions
- Thumb throttle for safety and when you don't feel like pedaling
- 7-Speed Shimano Tourney gears
- Easy to read and use LCD display with all the information at your fingertips
- The Kenda puncture-resistant tires mean you never have to worry about flats
- Big Tektro disc brakes
- Magnesium alloy wheels, never need adjusting
- Comfortable seat so you can ride all-day
- Free fenders, rack, and lights - this bike is ready to ride
The Epik Swan is a great choice for seniors, or anyone, who wants to get on and off their bike with ease - thanks to its low step-thru foldable frame. Many people associate the step-through bicycle as being for women, however, they are convenient for any gender. The big advantage of step-through bikes is that they make it easier and much more comfortable to mount the bike. Your feet will be able to touch the ground and there are no worries about losing your balance and possibly falling while trying to get on it. This adds to the stability and safety of this eBike.
Fold up your Epik Swan nice and compact to fit in the trunk of most cars and take with you to enjoy everywhere. It's perfect for someone with limited storage space options and for commuters. Slide it under your bed or keep it at the bottom of your wardrobe and you’d never know you had a fully-functioning bike in your home.
The lithium battery mounted inside the frame gives a more balanced ride.
As the owner of an Epik Swan you will have a chance to enjoy the many features that make it great to ride all day. Use it for exercise, commuting, or just to take a leisurely ride.
The new smooth and quiet motor and its wider tires will take you effortlessly on many fun rides. If you haven’t had the pleasure of riding e-JOE Bikes, get your eBike now and find out why people are so in love with them.
The Epik Swan comes with an integrated headlight included for FREE, great for visibility and safety.
The minimum height required to ride the Epik Swan is around 5 feet. This is one of the few bikes on the market suitable for shorter riders.
Three ways to ride the e-JOE Epik Swan Folding Step-Through eBike
- Pedal only (with no help from the motor)
- Pedal Assist (with 5 levels of assist to choose from)
- Throttle only (effortless like a motorcycle)
It can be used as a normal bike where the rider provides all the power, or you can use just the throttle and let the bike do all of the work. There is also an in-between option, Pedal Assist, where the rider pedals and the motor provides a great boost at the same time. You can choose the level that is right for your type of riding. The Levels of Pedal Assist allow for increased ride efficiency, resulting in less strain on your knees while riding. It makes riding fun and effortless.
Specifications of the E-Joe Epik Swan folding eBike
Motor: 500W Rated with 860W peak rear brushless geared hub motor
Battery: 48V 11Ah Samsung 18650-cells lithium-ion
Range: up to 40 miles (depending on terrains and rider’s weight)
Recharging time: about 4 hours (at the low battery)
LCD display: ON/OFF power, speedometer, tripmeter, battery indicator, Pedal Assist Level
Throttle: Thumb throttle control
Pedal Assist System: 5 Level Pedal Assist, thumb throttle control
Frame: Aluminum alloy frame step-thru design
Tires: 20” x 2.125” K-924 Kenda puncture-resistant tire
Seat: Velo seat with pressure reduction and enhanced shock absorption
Brakes: Front/Rear: TEKTRO 180 mm rotor disc brakes
Gearing: 7-speed Shimano Tourney
Pedals: Wellgo folding pedals
Accessories: Front & rear fenders, rear rack (Max load 33 lbs), integrated front & rear lights
Weight (with battery): 45-50 lbs. (depending on bike configuration)
Load capacity: 300 lbs.
Colors: Sky blue and Frosty white
e-JOE Epik Swan Folding Step-Through eBike manual click HERE
Videos fo the e-JOE Epik Swan Folding Step-Through eBike