e-JOE Epik Swan SV 500W or XV 350W 48V/11Ah Folding Step-Through Electric Bicycle with 5 Levels of Pedal Assist (PAS) and Thumb Throttle
Pre-order your e-bike now at a special price before it sells out!
*The arrival estimate is the end of July 2019
Email or call for our Special Discounts and Coupon Codes. We will BEAT any online price or coupon!
We are excited to announce the launch of a completely new bike in 2019, EPIK Swan! The EPIK Swan is a refined version of a so popular EPIK SE (Sports Edition), which tops our best-selling product list every year.
You will have the chance to choose from two different versions:
- Bafang 500W nominal (860 Watt peak) rear brushless geared hub motor
- Bafang 350W nominal (530 Watt peak) rear brushless geared hub motor
The Epik Swan is a great choice for seniors, or anyone, who wants to get on and off your bike with ease - thanks to its low step-thru foldable frame. This adds to the stability and safety of this eBike.
Fold up your Epik Swan nice and compact to fit in the trunk of most cars and take with you to enjoy everywhere.
The lithium battery mounted inside the frame gives a more balanced ride.
As the owner of an Epik Swan you will have a chance to enjoy the many features that make it great to ride all day.
Features of the e-JOE Epik Swan Folding Step-Through eBike
- Powerful 500W nominal 860W peak motor or 350W nominal 530W peak motor will climb any hill with ease
- Aluminum alloy frame step-thru design
- 5 levels of Pedal Assist (PAS) to find just the right amount of help from the motor
- Integrated, removable Samsung lithium-ion battery
- Up to 40-mile range on a single charge
- Thumb throttle for safety and when you don't feel like pedaling
- 7-Speed Shimano Tourney gears
- Easy to read and use LCD display with all the information at your fingertips
- The Kenda puncture-resistant tires mean you never have to worry about flats
- Big Tektro disc brakes
- Magnesium alloy wheels
- Comfortable seat so you can ride all day
- Free fenders, rack, and lights - this bike is ready to ride!
The new smooth and quiet BAFANG motor and its wider tires will take you effortlessly on many fun rides. If you haven’t had the pleasure of riding e-JOE Bikes, get your eBike now and find out why people are so in love with them.
Three ways to ride the e-JOE Epik Swan
- Pedal only (with no help from the motor)
- Pedal Assist (with 5 levels of assist to choose from)
- Throttle only (effortless like a motorcycle)
Specifications of the E-Joe Epik Swan folding eBike
Motor: BAFANG 500W rated with 860W peak rear brushless geared hub motor, OR 350W rated with 530W peak rear brushless geared hub motor
Battery: 48V 11Ah Samsung 18650-cells lithium-ion
Range: up to 40 miles (depending on terrains and rider’s weight)
Recharging Time: about 4 hours (at the low battery)
LCD Display: ON/OFF power, speedometer, tripmeter, battery indicator, Pedal Assist Level
Pedal Assist System: 5 Level Pedal Assist, thumb throttle control
Frame: Aluminum alloy frame step-thru design
Tires: 20” x 2.125” K-924 Kenda puncture-resistant tire
Seat: Velo seat with pressure reduction and enhanced shock absorption
Brakes: Front/Rear: TEKTRO 180 mm rotor disc brakes
Gearing: 7-speed Shimano Tourney
Accessories: Front & rear fenders, rear rack, integrated front & rear lights
Weight (with battery): 45-50 lbs. (depending on wheels & motor type)
Load Capacity: 300 lbs.
Colors: Black matte, sky blue
Download e-JOE Epik SE User Manual HERE