e-JOE Epik SE 500W 48V/10.4Ah Folding Cruiser Electric Bicycle with 5 Levels of Pedal Assist (PAS) and Thumb Throttle
Email or call for our Special Discounts and Coupon Codes. We will BEAT any online price or coupon!
New stock - latest model with many upgrades!
The e-JOE Epik SE is the best value folding electric bicycle in its category and our best seller!
The new Epik Sport Edition (SE) is the perfect folding electric bicycle and one of the best value eBikes on the market. It is equipped with an upgraded 500W nominal (700 Watt peak) brushless geared hub motor that is smooth and quiet. The Epik has 5 levels of pedal assist to make riding easy and enjoyable.
For riders looking for the ultimate commuter/cruiser bike that combines the portability of a lightweight, compact folding frame with the beefy motor and 7-speed gearing found on higher-end, traditional commuter/cruiser eBike models, this bike was made for you.
The e-JOE Epik SE is our favorite folding eBike and the only folding eBike with sweepback handlebars to keep your back in a more upright comfortable riding position like a cruiser. Who says 20" folders have to be uncomfortable? The e-JOE Epik has features that make it great to ride all day.
Features of the E-Joe Epik SE folding eBike
- Powerful 500W nominal 700W peak motor will tackle any hill with ease.
- Easy and quick folding to take with you in your car or to store in smaller places.
- 5 levels of Pedal Assist to find just the right amount of help from the motor.
- The Epik SE is much lighter than most other folding eBikes.
- Thumb throttle for safety and when you don't feel like pedaling.
- Big disc brakes with motor inhibitors for maximum stopping power and safety in all conditions.
- Sweep back handlebars keep your back straight and comfortable.
- Easy to read and use the display with all the information at your fingertips.
- Puncture-resistant tires mean you never have to worry about flats.
- The removable lithium-ion battery is cleverly hidden inside the frame - doesn't even look like an eBike when it's locked up on the street.
- Magnetic clip to hold the bike together when folded.
- Super comfy seat so you can ride all day.
- Fits a wide range of riders from 5' tall and up. Standover is 23". Seat at the lowest position to the floor is 29".
- Free fenders, rack, and lights - this bike is ready to ride!
Easy to read LCD Display right at your fingertips
Three ways to ride the e-JOE Epik SE
- Pedal only (with no help from the motor)
- Pedal Assist (with 5 levels of assist to choose from)
- Throttle only (effortless like a motorcycle)
Big disc brakes for maximum stopping power in all conditions
No Assembly Required! You only need to attach the seat post. No tools needed to fold the bike. There is a folding lever that you release to easily fold the bike.
This is why it's called EPIK!!!
Specifications of the E-Joe Epik SE folding eBike
- Motor: 500W Rated with 700W Peak Rear Brushless Geared Hub Motor
- Battery: 48V 10.4Ah LG Cells Lithium-Ion
- Range: up to 40 miles (depending on terrains and rider’s weight)
- Recharging Time: about 4 hours (at low battery)
- LCD Display: ON/OFF Power, Speedometer, Tripmeter, Battery Indicator, Pedal Assist Level
- Pedal Assist System: 5 Level Pedal Assist, Thumb Throttle Control
- Frame: 6061 Aluminum Alloy Frame Foldable Design
- Tires: 20” x 1.75” Kenda Puncture-Resistant Tire
- Seat: Selle Royal Hertz Trekking Saddle
- Brakes: Front/Rear: TEKTRO 180 mm Rotor Disc Brakes
- Gearing: 7-speed Shimano Tourney TX-55
- Accessories: Front/Rear Fenders, Rear Rack, Magnet Clip, Front/Rear Lights, Tool Kit not included
- Net Weight: 44LBS (add 5.5LBS for battery)
- Box dimension: 35 x 27 x 18 inches
- Dimensions when Folded: 35 x 24 x 17 inches
- Load Capacity: 300LBS
- Colors: Frosty White, Black Matte, Sky Blue and Tangerine
See what ElectricBikeReview.com has to say about the e-Joe 2018 Epik SE!!