Shocke Bikes Spark Commuter eBike
Ingenius design from the ground up
Powerful and practical with its unique military-grade aluminium frame, the Shocke Bikes Spark is ready to take you to places you have never imagined, at the push of a button. It comes fully-loaded with an all-terrain style frame, tires, and disc brakes to match. Get out and ride!
Why we love this bike!
Motor powered. To your needs.
Spark’s direct-drive brushless rear hub motor unleashes 350W of power on demand. With 9 levels of pedal assistance and a twist throttle, be in total control of your ride. Riding up hills and against headwinds never seemed so fun!
Who says electric bicycles have to be different than regular bicycles? Electric bikes demand components suited to their speed and power. but that shouldn't come at the cost of losing functionality. Spark comes with a 7 speed Shimano derailleur that gives you the freedom to control how hard you want to pedal. Work at your own load!
Light it up.
More than ever, safety is a top priority for cyclists. This is why Spark comes with a state of the art multi-function LED lights that keeps you visible in all conditions. The rear light comes equipped with multiple modes and includes turn signals and laser illuminated lanes to keep you cycling with confidence.
Keep on riding.
The Spark uses the finest Lithium-ion battery technology, similar to the ones used in Tesla vehicles. With a battery range of up to 45 miles (70 km), this means you get to keep riding. Once it's finally depleted, plug the battery into any outlet and charge it for your next journey. Where will you go next?
The backlit LCD monitor gives you time, speed, distance traveled, assist level, battery status, and more. Log your workload and challenge yourself to do better every day.
The Nitty Gritty
- Battery Type: Lithium Ion 36V/11Ah
- Recharge Time: 4-6 Hours
- Battery Life: Over 800 Charges**
- Battery Charger: Automatic, Smart 100-240V AC 50-60hz input 41.5V AC output (UL certified)
Motor and Performance:
- Motor Type: 350W (450W Peak Power) Direct-drive Motor System (Toothed Brushless)
- Max Torque: 80 NM
- Top Throttle Speed: 20mph
- Range: 45 miles
- Control Panel: Backlit display with indicators for speed (average, current, maximum), battery gauge, main power, power-assist mode selector, and odometer.
- Power Assist: 5-level adjustable power-assist system
- Frame: Lightweight aluminum alloy
- Suspension: SR Suntour adjustable fork
- Lights: LED headlight and brake light with turn signals
- Brakes: Front (180mm) and Rear (160mm) Tektro disc brakes
- Wheels: 1.95" Alloy double wall rims with stainless steel spokes
- Tires: 26" Kenda with Schrader valve
- Shifter: Shimano
- Derailleur: Shimano Altus 7-speed
- Right Handle: Throttle accelerator
- Fenders: Front and Rear fender
- Seat: Performance
- Pedals: Wellgo B249
- Weight: 53 lbs
- Standover Height: 29"
- Seat Height: 34"
- Seat Tube Length: 17.75"
- Top Tube Length: 26.25"
- Length: 70"
- Maximum Load: 265 lbs