X-Treme Alpine Trails Elite 24 Volt Mountain eBike
The lowest cost true PAS (Pedal Assist Sensor) eBike on the market! Incredible value!
Check out the Step Through version - X-treme Sierra Trails Elite.
The Alpine Trails Elite is a great eBike for the trail or the city. With a powerful 300 Watt Zero Resistance motor and 7 speed Shimano gears and shifters, it will take you up most any hill without ever breaking a sweat! The steel frame is more comfortable to ride than aluminum because it helps soak up the bumps. The motor can be used to help pedal or just twist the throttle and take off for you next adventures or use as a super economical way to get to work.
Why we love this eBike!
- Versatile for the mountains or the city
- 300 Watt Zero Resistance rear hub motor means you´ve got plenty of power and feels like a normal bicycle when off
- Shimano 7 speed Tourney® gears & shifter system are extremely reliable
- Steel frame is strong and comfortable
- Key locked for extra security
- The price... You can´t beat the price!
The 300 Watt zero resistance gear rear hub motor is awesome! If you choose to ride without power you won't feel the resistance of the motor when pedaling - like a normal bicycle.
The Alpine Trails Elite Electric Bicycle will travel up to 20 MPH for approximately 20 miles on a single charge and takes up to 4 hours to re-charge. The battery is easily removable.
The upgraded Alpine Trails Elite is a battery powered Electric Bicycle, running on a 300 Watt zero resistance rear hub motor. The motor is completely sealed in the rear wheel and there are no moving parts visible to the rider. Made with all top of the line components this model includes a 7 Speed Shimano Tourney® Gears & Shifter System, 2 SLA E-Bike Batteries In A Sealed Pack, a 100% Steel Frame, fully Adjustable Seat, and 26 Inch wheels with Kenda brand tires.
While riding the driver can choose from 3 power options.
- Twist the throttle and take off under electric power only.
- Press the PAS button (Power Assist System) on the handlebar and the electric power will only kick in while you are pedaling.
- Turn off the PAS system and simply pedal the bicycle like you would any other bicycle and ride with the power off. When you are ready for assistance, simply twist the right throttle grip and the power is there for you instantly.
The Nitty Gritty
|Motor Type||Zero Resistance Hub Motor - Motor is in center of the rear wheel|
|Gears & Speeds||7 Speed Shimano Tourney® Gears & Shifter|
|Amps||15 AMP Circuit (2 Batteries at 12 AMP\'s each)|
|Volts||24 Volts (Each Battery is 12 Volts)|
|Batteries||(2) Sealed Lead Acid Batteries in Removable Battery Box Pack|
|Security||Key Locked On/Off Switch & Key Locked Battery Pack|
|Charger||Smart Charger Included|
|Distance||15 to 20 miles per charge - can still pedal if the charge is lost|
|Throttle Type||Twist Throttle or Pedal & Power Assisted (PAS) or Pedal Only|
|Frame Type/Size||100% Steel Frame / 18|
|Frame Style||Men's Cross Bar - Standard|
|Braking System||Front And Rear V style brakes|
|Drive System||Zero Resistance Rear Hub Motor (Motor Is In Rear Rim) + Pedal Power|
|Head Light||LED Light Included (Battery Operated Clamp-On)|
|E-Bike Dimensions||Wheel to Wheel 72|
|Seat Height||Adjustable Seat Height 33|
|Carton Size (LxWxH)||54.5 X 8.5 X 27.5 Inches|
|Shipping Weight||76 Lbs|
|Bicycle Weight||65 Lbs (With battery pack installed) Ready To Ride|
|Battery Weight Only||21 Lbs (This is the weight of the battery pack if removed)|
|Maximum Rider Weight||350 Lbs|
|Cargo Rack||Not Included|
|Warranty||1 Year X-Treme, 1 Year Battery Warranty, Lifetime Frame|
Download Owner's Manual HERE
For more information about X-Treme´s Warranty, Shipping and Returns Policies, click HERE