Eunorau UHVO 350W 36V/13Ah Full Suspension Mountain Electric Bicycle with 5 Levels of Pedal Assist (PAS) and Thumb Throttle
Get a 15% off or buy two E-Torque/UHVO and get 30% off. Contact us for more information.
New stock - Latest model. Limited Supply.
One of the best-value mountain electric bicycles on the market.
Elevate your off-road confidence and tackle the road. With a solid full-suspension frame paired with a powerful 350-watt-36-volt electric hub motor, the Eunorau UHVO provides the boost you need to push your limits.
Features of the Eunorau UHVO 350W 36V Full Suspension Mountain eBike
- Powerful 350W geared hub motor
- Removable lithium-ion battery - With a simple twist of a key, you can take out the battery and put it to charge
- Up to 30 miles range based on battery choice (depending on rider's weight and riding conditions)
- 5 programmable Levels of Pedal Assist (PAS) to help you find just the right amount of help from the motor
- Promax hydraulic disc brakes
- Easy-to-read LCD display with a lot of information
- Shimano 7-speed (gears) transmission
- Full Suspension to tackle any terrain or just cruise with maximum comfort
- Kenda tires - Whether you're up against sand, mud, or snow, these tires will handle it without breaking a sweat. The UHVO is ready for all-season, all-terrain riding
- Integrated LED front light - Never ride blind again. Our bikes come with front lights integrated with the main battery of the bike
- Recommended rider heights: 5'6" ~ 6'2"
- Max load: 300 lbs.
Dual hydraulic disc brakes and a 7-speed Shimano gearing system give you control to handle whatever the trail dishes out.
Our suspension fork features 100mm of travel and compression adjustment. It effectively absorbs most of the jarring bumps and shocks, especially on complicated and rugged routes, reducing your tiredness and allowing you to ride faster.
The air rear suspension sets the Eunorau UHVO apart from the rest of our lineup, making it the ultimate eBike. Take on any trail with maximum comfort and control.
Removable lithium-ion battery
Absorbing a lot of jarring bumps and shocks on rugged routes, the RTS fork helps maintain your energy, helping you focus on riding better and faster.
500S LCD display
This display has a dark background and bright numerics and is easy to read even in direct sunlight. With waterproof connectors, it displays battery life, speed, and distance, and has push mode - a feature to use in the circumstance of pushing the bike uphill.
Powerful rear-mounted motor
A hub motor in the rear wheel can crank out a continuous 350 watts of power for hill climbs and quicker acceleration.
The 7-speed freewheel means you can shift to a larger cog for uphill riding and downshift to a smaller cog for high-speed riding. In combination with the pedal-assist system, you can adjust the most suitable speed to complete your journey.
6V-60V LED headlight
Light the path with the front light powered by the bike's battery. It can be turned on/off on the handlebar control pad. The headlight is bright enough to make night driving much safer and more enjoyable.
Equipped with an adjustable 300 mm maximum length telescoping seat post, riders who are between 5’1-6’2 tall are able to cruise comfortably in the saddle — a seat that is included with the seat post with great support for all riders.
180MM hydraulic disc brakes
These brakes are sensitive, but provide eﬃcient and ample force when braking. When riding in harsh conditions, they break swiftly and can be relied upon to ensure your safety.
Three ways to ride the Eunorau UHVO 350W 36V Full Suspension Mountain eBike
- Pedal only (with no help from the motor)
- Pedal Assist (with 5 levels of assistance to choose from)
- Throttle only (effortless like a motorcycle)
The Eunorau UHVO can be used as a regular bike where the rider provides all the power, or you can use just the throttle and let the bike do all of the work. There is also an in-between option, Pedal Assist, where the rider pedals and the motor provides a great boost simultaneously. You can choose the level that is right for your type of riding. The Levels of Pedal Assist allow for increased ride efficiency, resulting in less strain on your knees while riding. It makes riding fun and effortless.
Specifications of the Eunorau UHVO 350W 36V Full Suspension Mountain eBike
- Battery: 36V13Ah
- Range: 30 miles
- Motor: 36V350W rear geared hub motor with max 45 N.m torque
- Total payload capacity: 300 lbs
- Recommended rider heights: 5'6" ~ 6'2"
- Charger: US standard 2.0 A smart charger
- Controller: 36V16A
- Display: 500S LCD display
- Weight: 57.3 lbs
- Pedal Assist Intelligent: 0~5 level pedal assist
- Box dimensions: (cm) 172 L x 33 W x 83 H
- Tires: Kenda 27.5" x 3.0" tires
- Brake lever: Promax disc brakes lever with motor cutoff switch
- Brake rotor: Promax 180MM disc brakes
- Front light: Integrated LED light
- Rear light: Taillight
- Frame: Aluminum alloy 6061
- Crank: 170mm forged alloy
- Freewheel: Shimano 14-28T
- Handlebar: Comfort MTB version, 680mm Long
- Fork: ZOOM SAMS 100mm travel
- Shock: KS-A5,165mm travel
- Pedal: High-quality folding nylon pedals
- Shifter: Shimano 7-speed gear shift system
- Saddle: Comfort saddle, height to ground 35.5"-40.6"
- Tool: Included
- Chainring: 36T chain-wheel crank
- Rims: 27.5-inch black alloy
- Throttle: Thumb throttle