e-JOE Epik SE Relaunch 500W 48V/10.5Ah Folding Cruiser Electric Bicycle with 5 Levels of Pedal Assist (PAS) and Thumb Throttle
New stock - latest model, only available in black. Limited Supply.
Email or call for our Special Discounts and Coupon Codes. We will BEAT any online price or coupon!
The e-JOE Epik SE Relaunch is the best value folding electric bicycle in its category and our best seller. One of the most stable and safe eBikes we sell due to the step-through frame. The perfect electric bicycle for Seniors.
The Epik Sport Edition (SE) Relaunch is the perfect folding electric bicycle and one of the best value eBikes on the market. It is equipped with an upgraded 500W nominal (800 Watt peak) brushless geared hub motor that is smooth and quiet. The Epik SE Relaunch has 5 levels of pedal assist to make riding easy and enjoyable.
Features of the E-Joe Epik SE Relaunch folding eBike
- Powerful 500W nominal 800W peak motor will tackle any hill with ease
- Easy and quick folding to take with you in your car or to store in smaller places
- 5 levels of Pedal Assist to find just the right amount of help from the motor
- Thumb throttle for safety and when you don't feel like pedaling
- Big disc brakes with motor inhibitors for maximum stopping power and safety in all conditions
- Easy to read display with all the information at your fingertips
- Puncture-resistant tires mean you never have to worry about flats
- The removable lithium-ion battery is cleverly hidden inside the frame - doesn't even look like an eBike when it's locked up on the street
- Super comfy seat so you can ride all day
- Fits a wide range of riders from 5' tall and up
- Free fenders, rack, and lights - this bike is ready to ride
For riders looking for the ultimate commuter/cruiser bike that combines the portability of a lightweight, compact folding frame with the beefy motor and 7-speed gearing found on higher-end, traditional commuter/cruiser eBike models, this bike was made for you.
Many people associate the step-through bicycle as being for women, however, they are convenient for any gender. The big advantage of step-through bikes is that they make it easier and much more comfortable to mount the bike. Your feet will be able to touch the ground and there are no worries about losing your balance and possibly falling while trying to get on it.
The e-JOE Epik SE Relaunch is perfect for someone with limited storage space options and for commuters. A folding bike can easily be carried and slotted away, even in the smallest of domiciles. Slide it under your bed or keep it at the bottom of your wardrobe and you’d never know you had a fully functioning bike in your home.
Easy to read LCD display right at your fingertips
Big disc brakes
for maximum stopping power in all conditions.
No assembly required
You only need to attach the seat post. No tools are needed to fold the bike. There is a folding lever that you release to easily fold the bike.
This is why it's called EPIK
Three ways to ride the e-JOE Epik SE Relaunch 500W 48V Folding eBike
- Pedal only (with no help from the motor)
- Pedal Assist (with 5 levels of assist to choose from)
- Throttle only (effortless like a motorcycle)
The e-JOE Epik SE Relaunch can be used as a normal bike where the rider provides all the power, or you can use just the throttle and let the bike do all of the work. There is also an in-between option, Pedal Assist, where the rider pedals and the motor provides a great boost at the same time. You can choose the level that is right for your type of riding. The Levels of Pedal Assist allow for increased ride efficiency, resulting in less strain on your knees while riding. It makes riding fun and effortless.
Specifications of the E-Joe Epik SE Relaunch folding eBike
- Motor: 500W rated rear brushless geared hub motor
- Battery: 48V 10.5Ah Samsung 18650-cells-lithium-ion
- Range: up to 40 miles (depending on terrains and rider’s weight)
- Recharging Time: about 4-6 hours (at low battery)
- LCD Display: ON/OFF power, speedometer, tripmeter, battery indicator, Pedal Assist level
- Throttle: Thumb throttle control
- Pedal Assist System: 5 level Pedal Assist, with cadence sensor
- Frame: 6061 aluminum alloy frame foldable design
- Tires: 20” x 2.10” MAXXIS Tire
- Seat: VELO Plush padded seat
- Brakes: Front/rear: 5 Star 160 mm mechanical disc brakes
- Gearing: 7-speed Shimano Tourney TX-55
- Crank set: PROWHEEL 3/32" x 46T x 170mm
- Accessories: kickstand, bell, headlight, taillight, fenders and rear rack
- Weight: 50 lbs.
- Load Capacity: 300 lbs.
- Colors: Frosty white, bubblegum pink, black matte, sky blue and tangerine (more pictures coming soon)
See what ElectricBikeReview.com has to say about the e-Joe Epik SE Relaunch